Things I do when I'm on sabbatical:
- play with new mediums in my sketchbook
- sit & sip a special drink (the sitting part is the most important)
- build LEGOs with the kids, usually space ships
- read real physical books (the kind with pages)
- hike to places & look at the outdoors
- stay at home (because home is best)
It's important to be an ordinary human mother* once in awhile.
*and by ordinary human mother I mean that in the powerful cosmic sense that every mother is a beautiful human both because of and apart from her motherhood.